- All-new ASUS Fanless Chromebox features the power of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ or Celeron® processors.
- Extruded-aluminum chassis and a fanless design ensure stable thermal performance anywhere.
- Exclusive cable lock firmly secures connections to the power cable and HDMI cables.
- Intel® WiFi 6 provides ultrafast network speeds.
- USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports enable quick data transfers, and USB-C also supports power delivery and DisplayPort connections.
- Automatic software and security updates protect the system from viruses, malware and other security issues.
- Built-in Google Play support enables access to a rich selection of Android apps for productivity, communication and more via the power of a mini PC.
- New lockable VESA mount securely attaches to surfaces and offers expanded usage scenarios
Triple-display productivity with true 4K UHD visuals
Extensive connectivity with power-delivery technology
A simple and seamless digital experience
Powerful networking capabilities
Enjoy faster and more stable wireless connections thanks to dual-band 802.11ax WiFi 6.
ASUS Chromebox 4 automatically keeps itself up-to-date when connected to the internet, so you’ll always have the latest features and virus protection.
Access files anywhere
Files are automatically synchronized to Google Drive**, so you always have access to your files in the cloud anytime, anywhere. All you have to do is log on to your Google account on any device.
ASUS Chromebox 4 has a wide assortment of apps that work online and offline. You can read and edit documents, spreadsheets or presentations even without an internet connection!
Built-in security features
ASUS Fanless Chromebox was designed with security in mind. Automatic updates provide robust protection against viruses, malware and other security issues, so there’s no need to buy and install additional security software.
ASUS Fanless Chromebox automatically installs updates when connected to the internet, so you always have the latest software version and security fixes. Additionally, a protected and encapsulated onboard micro-controller security chip safeguards internal data structures against threats.
Protecting your privacy
Account-based data access makes ASUS Fanless Chromebox ideal as a shared computer. Individual users can easily switch between accounts and a Guest mode login option deletes all browsing history and downloaded files when the user exits the session.
Kensington lock slot
A Kensington lock and padlock slot provide additional physical security to ensure your ASUS Fanless Chromebox and data is kept safe.
The exclusive newly designed cable lock firmly secures connections to HDMI cables and the power cable. It prevents any unexpected bumps from unplugging the cables, providing secure connections for both indoor and outdoor applications that range from signage to factory production.
Chrome devices can be automatically enrolled in a specified domain when first connected to the internet, eliminating the need for high-volume manual enrollment and saving IT a great deal of time and effort.
Google Admin console
Google Chrome’s web-based management console lets you easily manage users, applications, or devices across your organization from a single dashboard. With Chrome device management, IT administrators can configure Chrome features for their users, allow or block apps and extensions, and force install apps.
‧Turn services on or off for individual users: For example, you can restrict access to Google Meet for most users but turn it on for selected users. You can even create a group authorized to access specific functions.
‧Configure settings for individual Chrome devices: The Google Admin console lets you manage thousands of Chrome devices. For example, if the Chrome devices in your Asia offices require different Chrome configurations compared with devices in other regions, you can create an Asia organizational unit and configure customized Chrome OS device settings for that unit.