Boost productivity in the office and school with the affordable and easy to manage HP Chromebox. Get quick access to data and effortless collaboration with your team using cloud based G Suite for business and AndroidTM applications.
Lean and light rounded design
Free up your workspaces with the impressively small, contoured, and mountable design of the HP Chromebox. It fits almost anywhere, including behind a compatible display.
Tackle work and school projects by multitasking with powerful Intel® 7th or 8th gen processors, up to 16GB memory, and Android apps.
Remote management features make it easy to configure the HP Chromebox as a virtual desktop, a kiosk, or use it for digital signage in schools and businesses.
Universal connectivity and charging with USB-CTM
Use the optional USB-CTM port to charge your HP Chromebox and accessories, connect to an optional HP USB-CTM Dock5 for port and device connectivity or up to two optional USB-CTM-compatible 4K display for large-screen productivity.
- The Chrome OSTM delivers a low-maintenance experience with security and manageability.
- Office productivity built for business and designed for teams.
- Digital signage and self-service kiosks are a breeze with the affordable HP Chromebox.
- Help speed up demanding business applications with an optional 8th Gen quad-core Intel® CoreTM processor, up to 16 GB memory, and up to 64 GB internal storage.
- The HP Quick Release Mounting Bracket (sold separately) helps make mounting and removal of your HP Chromebox behind select HP displays or to most flat surfaces a breeze.
- Stay productive with fast boot-up, browsing, and online tools.
- Easily re-arrange staff and user groups without moving machines with the HP Chromebox.