Samsung Chromebook Pro:
Where performance and portability meet
The Samsung Chromebook Pro adapts to whatever you’re doing. Use it like a laptop to reply to emails or to work on a paper. When you need a break, flip the screen so you can play games or catch up on your latest book.
Make your ideas personal and your notes clear with the built-in pen. Whether you’re doodling, sketching or personalizing a photo – the built-in pen will help you get every detail just right. You can even use the pen to take a screenshot, magnify or unlock the screen.
Built for the Google Play Store
There’s always time for entertainment on Google Play. Kick back with your favorite games, music, movies, books and more. The Samsung Chromebook Pro can run many of the same apps you use everyday on your phone or tablet.
Millions of apps
Enjoy millions of apps on the Google Play Store, including entertainment, productivity, popular games, and the latest apps to help you do what you love on the Samsung Chromebook Pro.
Thin and lightweight
The sleek, metal body of the Samsung Chromebook Pro is comfortable to carry as a tablet and easy to fit in your bag while you’re on the go. Plus, it doesn’t skimp on Chromebook features with a full-size keyboard and trackpad. So you can play a game, chat with your friends comfortably or watch a movie from anywhere.
Game, work and binge-watch your favorite shows on Samsung’s best Chromebook screen yet—a stunning Quad HD display made of durable Gorilla Glass 3 looks great up close and from afar. And, with a 3:2 aspect ratio, you’ll enjoy both the widescreen viewing and the portrait tablet experience.
Be more productive
Multitasking is becoming a way of life. Samsung Chromebook Pro keeps you on top of it. Play games while you’re editing work, watching a video or searching the web.
Chrome OS, an operating system that’s fast, simple and secure:
- Chat: Video chat with up to 9 people using Google+ Hangouts.
- Work: Write up a report or collaborate on a presentation using Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Open, edit and share Word and Excel files using the free, built-in editor.
- Movies: Add apps like Netflix to get your favorite TV shows and movies.
- Photos: Take a photo on your phone and edit it on your Chromebook. With Google+ Photos, your snapshots sync automatically.
- Games: Play games like Candy Crush, Bejeweled and thousands more from the Chrome Web Store.