Sophos SG UTM has been one of the most impactful and disruptive firewall products on the market over the last few years. The UTM 9 platform, with compelling updates and the passionate support of our partner community and customer base, has helped Sophos UTM achieve unprecedented success in the market. And we’re as committed as ever to continuing this success, as evidenced by the recent release of Sophos Sandstorm as part of UTM 9.4.
Sophos SG Series Desktop Appliances: SG 105, SG 105w, SG 115, SG 115w
These desktop firewall appliances offer an excellent price-to-performance ratio making them ideal for budget-conscious small businesses or branch offices.
They are available with or without integrated 802.11ac wireless LAN, so you can even have an all-in-one network security and hotspot solution without the need for additional hardware. Of course, you can also add external access points. With Intel multi-core technology designed for best performance and efficiency in a small form factor, these models come equipped with 4 GbE copper ports built-in and 1 shared SFP interface, e.g. for use with our optional DSL modem or an SFP transceiver for fiber connectivity.
An optional second power supply provides an unmatched redundancy option in this product segment. Select the software modules of your choice, or choose TotalProtect Plus for the full set of security features plus appliance.
- All-in-one network protection that’s simpler, faster, and offers more value than competing firewall products
- Flexible licensing options for modular security. Choose from Network Protection, Email Protection, Wireless Protection, Web Protection, Web Server Protection and Endpoint Protection
- Complete on-box reporting
- Available to deploy as SG Series hardware, software, virtual, or in the cloud
- Add-ons include Sophos RED, Access Points, VPN Clients, Sophos iView, and Sophos UTM Manager
A full product description can be found on Sophos.com.