Sophos SG UTM has been one of the most impactful and disruptive firewall products on the market over the last few years. The UTM 9 platform, with compelling updates and the passionate support of our partner community and customer base, has helped Sophos UTM achieve unprecedented success in the market. And we’re as committed as ever to continuing this success, as evidenced by the recent release of Sophos Sandstorm as part of UTM 9.4.
Sophos SG Series Appliances: SG 310, SG 330
The Sophos SG 310 and SG 330 are scalable appliances suitable for distributed organizations or mid-sized companies. With solid-state drives for on-box reporting, logs and spam quarantine, they’re highly responsive even in high traffic environments. Each model is equipped with 8 GbE copper ports, 2 GbE SFP and 2 10 GbE SFP+ fiber ports plus one FleXi Port slot to configure with an optional module. They provide optimal performance and flexibility.
- All-in-one network protection that’s simpler, faster, and offers more value than competing firewall products
- Flexible licensing options for modular security. Choose from Network Protection, Email Protection, Wireless Protection, Web Protection, Web Server Protection and Endpoint Protection
- Complete on-box reporting
- Available to deploy as SG Series hardware, software, virtual, or in the cloud
- Add-ons include Sophos RED, Access Points, VPN Clients, Sophos iView, and Sophos UTM Manager
A full product description can be found on Sophos.com.