Sophos XG Series Desktop Appliances: XG 105, XG 105w, XG 115, XG 115w
These desktop firewall appliances offer an excellent price-to-performance ratio making them ideal for small businesses or branch offices. They are available with or without integrated 802.11ac wireless LAN, so you can even have an all-in- one network security and hotspot solution without the need for additional hardware. Of course, you can also add external access points.
With Intel multi-core technology designed for best performance and efficiency in a small form factor, these models come equipped with 4 GbE copper ports built-in and 1 shared SFP interface, e.g. for use with our optional DSL modem or an SFP Fiber transceiver to connect the device to a server or switch. An optional second power supply provides an unmatched redundancy option in this product segment.
Superior Visibility into Threats and Risks
- Visual traffic-light style dashboard and rich on-box reporting
- Insights into risky users, advanced threats, and suspicious payloads
- CASB cloud application visibility and control
- Synchronized Application Control to discover all networked apps
The Best Protection from the Latest Threats
- Full suite of advanced protection that’s easy to manage
- The best of Intercept X is now in Sandstorm
- Deep learning, exploit detection, CryptoGuard
- Top performing IPS Engine as tested by NSS Labs
Unique Isolation of Infected Systems
- Synchronized Security and Security Heartbeat
- Integrated endpoint health into dynamic firewall rules
- Automatically identifies and isolates infected systems
- Turns hours of response time into minutes or seconds
A full product description can be found on Sophos.com.