Sophos XG Series Desktop Appliances: XG 125, XG 125w, XG 135, XG 135w
These powerful firewall appliances offer 1U performance with a desktop form factor and price. If you have a small business or branch offices to protect and are working on a tight budget, these models are the ideal choice. They are also available with integrated 802.11ac wireless LAN for optimal coverage and connectivity for your mobile workers. Built upon the latest Intel architecture, our software makes optimal use of the multi-core technology to provide excellent throughput for all your key processes.
These models come equipped with 8 GbE copper ports built-in, plus 1 SFP port, e.g. for use with our optional DSL modem or an SFP Fiber transceiver to connect the device to a server or switch. An expansion bay provides the option to add additional connectivity such as our 3G/4G module. A 2nd Wi-Fi radio module is also available for the XG 135w. An optional second power supply ensures business continuity for these models.
Superior Visibility into Threats and Risks
- Visual traffic-light style dashboard and rich on-box reporting
- Insights into risky users, advanced threats, and suspicious payloads
- CASB cloud application visibility and control
- Synchronized Application Control to discover all networked apps
The Best Protection from the Latest Threats
- Full suite of advanced protection that’s easy to manage
- The best of Intercept X is now in Sandstorm
- Deep learning, exploit detection, CryptoGuard
- Top performing IPS Engine as tested by NSS Labs
Unique Isolation of Infected Systems
- Synchronized Security and Security Heartbeat
- Integrated endpoint health into dynamic firewall rules
- Automatically identifies and isolates infected systems
- Turns hours of response time into minutes or seconds
A full product description can be found on Sophos.com.