YubiKey 5Ci is the first of its kind.
INDUSTRY-FIRST – Dual connector with support for USB-C and Lightning
FAST – Authenticate up to 4X faster than other methods
EASY – Intuitive user experience and fast setup, deployment, and use
SCALABLE – Integrates with systems tailored for all types and sizes
EFFICIENT – Reduce helpdesk tickets for password reset or account lockout
MULTI-PROTOCOL – Bridge between authentication methods and systems
WORKS – YubiKey 5 Series works with the most web services
The USB-C connection of the YubiKey 5Ci works with a wide range of services including: Google, Microsoft Accounts, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Dashlane, Keeper Security, and more.
Supported logins on the Brave browser include Twitter.com, Login.gov, GitHub.com, Bitbucket.org, and 1Password.com
Newest addition to the YubiKey 5 Series, with a future-proofed, multi-protocol key
- Eliminates account takeovers and delivers strong phishing defense
- Enables secure web and mobile app login across all major operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows 10, and Linux, and across all major browsers
- Provides strong passwordless, phishing resistant strong two-factor and multi-factor authentication
- Supports WebAuthn/FIDO2, FIDO U2F, OTP and Smart Card capabilities
Increased mobile app security with USB-C and Lightning support, in an all-in-one key
- Single unified solution delivers reliable, hardware-based authentication for apps on Macs, iPhones and iPads
- Strong security for mobile apps on Android
- Secures employee-facing, in-house mobile apps (e.g. Retail Point-of-Sale apps)
- Secures customer-facing mobile apps such as mobile banking apps, retail apps etc.
Streamline authentication with a portable root of trust
- Fast and easy user registration to websites and applications
- Rapid onboarding of a new device and establishing it as a trusted device
- Fast account recovery in the case of a lost or stolen device
- Experience high security with step-up authentication
The YubiKey offers superior security by combining hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to effectively defend against phishing attacks and eliminate account takeovers. It offers multi-protocol support including FIDO2, Yubico OTP, OATH HOTP, U2F, PIV, and Open PGP. Users have the broadest options for strong authentication including not only two-factor authentication, but also support for single factor passwordless login and multi-factor authentication in conjunction with user touch and PIN .
The Yubikey 5 Series helps organizations accelerate to a passwordless future by providing support for the FIDO2 protocol. FIDO2 supports not only today’s two-factor authentication but also paves the way for eliminating weak password authentication, with strong single factor hardware-based authentication.
Easy, Fast and Reliable
The YubiKey provide a simple and intuitive authentication experience that users find easy to use, ensuring rapid adoption and organizational security. With authentication speeds up to 4X faster than OTP or SMS based authentication, the YubiKey does not require a battery or network connectivity, making authentication always accessible.
Reduce IT Operational Costs
The ease of use and reliability of the YubiKey is proven to reduce password support incidents by 92%. This was documented in a research paper by Google, describing the Google employee rollout to more than 70 countries. Deployments are faster and cost less with the YubiKey’s industry leading support for numerous protocols, systems and services.
Modern Authentication from the Industry Leader
The YubiKey is the trusted secure authentication choice for the largest technology, finance, and retail companies in the world. This includes 9 of the top 10 technology companies, 4 of the top 10 US banks, and 2 of the top 3 global retailers. Companies including Google, Facebook, Salesforce and thousands more trust the YubiKey to protect account access to computers, networks and online services.
|Broad Ecosystem||Deploy instantly with Centrify, Ping, Okta, Google and more|
|Configurable||Easily configure multiple protocols across computers, networks, and online applications and services|
|Multi-Protocol||Support for WebAuthn, FIDO2, FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response|
|Securely Manufactured||Made in USA or Sweden and packaged in tamper-evident, safety sealed packaging.|
|Easy to Use||No battery or network connectivity required, users simply insert and tap to authenticate|
|Trusted Partner||The YubiKey is is deployed and loved by 9 of the top 10 internet brands and by millions of users.|