The Security Key NFC by Yubico combines hardware-based authentication, public key cryptography, and the U2F and FIDO2 protocols to eliminate account takeovers. It provides the strongest level of authentication to Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, GitHub, Dropbox, Dashlane, Salesforce, Duo, Centrify, and hundreds more U2F and FIDO2 compatible services.
No additional software is required, and authentication is easy, fast, and reliable. Simply insert the Security Key into a USB-A slot and authenticate with a simple touch.
It is strong first or second-factor authentication that does not require a battery or network connectivity, so it is always on and accessible.
Secure popular online services like Google Accounts, Microsoft accounts, Dashlane, Keeper, Github, Dropbox, Facebook, and Twitter. Please note to work with LastPass; you will need a YubiKey 5 Series key.
- Strong first and second-factor hardware-based authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a simple touch
- No client software or drivers need to be installed
- Attaches to your keychain for convenience
- Made in the USA and Sweden to precise durability standards.
- Waterproof and crush-resistant
- Always on and accessible, no battery
- Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers with U2F or FIDO2 support
- Supported protocols: U2F and FIDO2
- Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys
- Crypto Algorithms: ECC p256
- Interface: USB-A
- Size: 18mm x 45mm x 3.3mm, 3g
- Weight: 3G